Washington becomes first state to ban PFASs in food...
Washington has become the first US state to ban perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) from food contact materials. Last week, state governor Jay Inslee signed into law a bill (ESHB 2658) that will block the use of the entire...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides