Sweden advocates developing microplastic restrictions at EU level
A Swedish investigation into whether further national restrictions on microplastics in cosmetics and other chemical products are needed concluded that such action would be better carried out at EU level in the first instance. Sweden's chemical agency...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides