UK starts work on post-Brexit chemicals registration system
The UK government has started work on the delivery of new IT capability, to enable the registration and regulation of chemical substances placed on the national market. In a written answer to a question posed by an MP in mid-March, Junior environment...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides