Washington state bans firefighting foams with PFASs
Washington state governor Jay Inslee has signed into law a bill to restrict the use of firefighting foams containing perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs). Approved by the state legislature last month, the measure (SB 6413) seeks to...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides