Turkey aligns FCM regulation with EU
Turkey has published new legislation aligning rules on food contact materials with those of the European Union. Published in the Official Gazette on 5 April, the country's new FCM Regulation replaces the previous one dated from 2011. It sets a...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides