Feature: Furniture flame retardants in focus
A study on smoke toxicity has added to the pressure on flame retardants. The impact of flame retardants (FRs) on the environment and human health has had a high profile for decades because of their persistence, bioaccumulative, carcinogenic and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides