Asbestos in make-up sparks Dutch investigation
Authorities in the Netherlands have started testing make-up products containing talc on the national market after they found two from retailer Claire's contained tremolite asbestos. The general investigation began in response to the announcement by...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides