Germany's UBA outlines plans to curb micropollutants in water
Installing a fourth treatment stage in wastewater treatment plants offers the best chance of reducing persistent chemical micropollutants found in bodies of water, the German Federal Environment Agency (UBA) says. The proposal is part of a set of new...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides