US EPA formally issues 'science transparency' proposal
The US EPA has started a consultation on a proposed rule intended to "strengthen the transparency" of the science used to inform agency regulatory decisions. The proposal , which was announced last week, seeks to ensure that data and models...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides