Stockholm Convention factsheet lists POPs exemptions
The Stockholm Convention on persistent organic pollutants (POPs) has published a factsheet on exempted uses for perfluorooctane sulfonate (PFOS), its salts and perfluorooctane sulfonyl fluoride (PFOSF). The factsheet puts these in three categories: ...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides