Belgian nano registrations 'need improvement'
The quality of registrations for nanomaterials submitted to the Belgian national register needs to be improved, the country's Federal Public Service for Public Health (FPS) said. In its first report about the nanoregister since its launch in 2015,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides