Guest Column: TSCA gets a new acronym
Efforts to reduce animal testing have led to the US importing a concept from Europe. In the corners of Toxic Substances Control Act (TSCA) reform, far from the limelight, the US EPA has released a strategic plan that starts a protracted march...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides