US EPA eyes proposal on costs and benefits of...
The US EPA is working on a proposal to address how it weighs costs and benefits in its regulations. According to its website, the White House's Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is conducting a standard interagency review of the proposal,...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides