NGOs in US push for state-level action on PFASs
Forty US NGOs are urging states to take the lead on eliminating the use of perfluoroalkyl and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs), and are asking the EPA to give them the resources to support this. The call to action came in a letter to EPA...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides