California Assembly approves flame retardant ban
A measure that would ban the sale of children’s products, mattresses and upholstered furniture containing flame retardants in California has been approved by the state Assembly and awaits action in the Senate. The Assembly approved the bill, AB 2998,...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides