California legislature advances school 'green cleaning' bill
The California Assembly has passed a bill that would compel schools to purchase "environmentally preferable" cleaning products. The Clean and Healthy Schools Act (AB 2570) would require school districts and certain nonpublic schools to purchase only...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides