Turkish ministry approves seven KKDIK expert training institutes
The number of Turkish institutions authorised to train chemical assessment experts under the country's KKDIK law has risen to seven, according to the Ministry of Environment and Urbanisation (MoEU). As part of the REACH-like law, Turkey requires such...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides