US NGOs press for release of PFAS tox profile
A coalition of more than fifty public interest organisations is calling for the release of a "suppressed" assessment of perfluorinated chemicals (PFASs) from the US’s Agency for Toxic Substances and Disease Registry (ATSDR). The request came in a...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides