US raises concerns over EU's EDC pesticides criteria
The US has voiced concerns over how the EU's recently adopted criteria for identifying endocrine disrupting chemicals (EDCs) in plant protection products (PPPs) will affect trade. In a 20 June statement to the WTO, it said it is concerned at the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides