Swedish chemicals agency warns about hazardous substances in artificial...
The Swedish Chemicals Agency, Kemi, has said that newly installed artificial turf should not be made from rubber crumb containing hazardous substances. Existing surfaces do not need to be replaced, the agency says, but recommends gradually doing so...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides