Norway's EPA proposes artificial turf microplastics pollution rules
The Norwegian EPA has proposed measures to reduce the spread of microplastics from artificial turf in sports facilities into the environment. The country’s parliament called on the government in February to tackle the problem with a regulation slated...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides