UK consumer body flags excessive boron levels in 'slime'...
Children's 'slime' products, sold as toys in online stores, can contain levels of boron compounds exceeding EU safety limits, the UK consumer group Which? has said. The organisation tested 11 slime products available to buy from Amazon, Smyths and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides