New data, extended consultation for proposed Snur amendment
The US EPA has added additional data and reopened the comment period for proposed amendments to a TSCA significant new use rule (Snur). The action relates to oxazolidine, 3,3′-methylenebis[5-methyl-, a substance approved for use as a metalworking...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides