High PFAS levels found in Barents Sea polar bears
Polar bears that hunt furthest north in the Barents Sea area – part of the Arctic Ocean – have 30-35% higher concentration of perfluoroalkyl substances (PFASs) in their blood compared with coastal bears, a Norwegian-Russian study has found....
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides