National Academies flame retardant group to convene
The National Academies’ ad hoc committee on organohalogen flame retardants is set to have its first meeting on 9 August. The committee is tasked with developing a scoping plan for assessing the hazards posed by additive, nonpolymeric organohalogen...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides