UK charity questions effectiveness of PFAS coatings in school...
Many 'stain resistant' school uniforms sold in the UK use per- or poly-fluorinated alkyl substances (PFASs) in coatings, even though this does not increase the product's lifespan or reduce the frequency of washing, a study has revealed....
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides