Germany to make metals in drinking water assessment change
Germany's Federal Ministry of Economics and Energy has notified the EU of an amendment to its assessment of metals coming into contact with drinking water. Article 10 of the EU drinking water Directive requires member states to ensure that...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides