Sustainable chemistry bill reintroduced in US Senate
Two US senators have reintroduced a bill to encourage the development of chemicals and products with improved environmental and human health impacts. Senators Chris Coons (D-Delaware) and Susan Collins (R-Maine) are behind the bipartisan Sustainable...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides