Swedish PFAS reporting obligation due in 2019
Companies in Sweden must start providing information on the presence of per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) when notifying products to the national products register from 1 January 2019. From that date, as per the amended regulation, they...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides