Study finds potential in UV light as skin-contact disinfectant
A specific wavelength of ultraviolet light can effectively kill staphylococcus bacteria in vitro without posing a human health threat, a US study found. The authors see promise that the method will become an alternative to some chemical hospital...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides