Anses urges broader analysis of ‘low-risk’ rubber crumb
Rubber crumb used on synthetic turf poses a negligible risk to athletes and children but may potentially harm the environment, the French Agency for Food, Environment and Occupational Health and Safety (Anses) has said. It reached the conclusion...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides