NGO rates US lawmakers on chemicals policy
The advocacy arm of the US NGO the Environmental Working Group (EWG) has published a ‘scorecard’ for members of the House of Representatives based on votes cast in favour of bills that "weaken our nation’s safeguards from toxic chemicals". The EWG...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides