Australia adds EU BPR rules to accepted international risk...
Australia has added risk assessments carried out under the EU's biocidal products Regulation to the list of international standards it will accept for chemical approvals. The addition is included in an August update of the draft General Rules of the...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides