Trump taps former industry executive for EPA’s science arm
After a number of recent cutbacks to US EPA departments, President Trump has named David Dunlap deputy assistant administrator for the Office of Research and Development. The ORD is the research arm of the agency, tasked with providing the science to...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides