UK HSE reports illegal sale of lead in solders
The UK Health and Safety Executive says a number of retailers have been supplying solders containing lead to the general public. A harmonised classification that came into effect in March prohibits retailers from selling metallic lead or mixtures...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides