US legislation to allow PFAS alternatives in airport firefighting...
The US Congress has passed legislation directing the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) to change its requirement that airports use firefighting foam containing highly fluorinated chemicals, or PFASs. The provision is included in a larger...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides