US EPA's science ‘transparency’ proposal likely delayed until 2020
The US EPA does not plan to finalise its controversial science ‘transparency’ proposal until early 2020, according to its recently released autumn regulatory agenda. The ‘Strengthening transparency in regulatory science’ proposal – announced in...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides