US EPA issues final workplan for nanosilver review
The US EPA has published its final workplan for the registration review of nanosilver under the Federal Insecticide, Fungicide, and Rodenticide Act (Fifra). The paper explains what new data the agency’s Office of Pesticide Programs (OPP) expects it...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides