US EPA proposes technical changes to composite wood emissions...
The US EPA is proposing technical amendments to its formaldehyde emissions standards for composite wood products. These standards – adopted on 12 December 2016 – require suppliers, importers and manufacturers of hardwood plywood, medium-density...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides