Understanding GHS in Australia
The UN Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classifying and labelling chemicals was introduced in Australia on 1 January 2012 under the model Work Health Safety (WHS) laws, with a transition period of five years. The WHS Regulations reference the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides