EU publishes revised guidance on cosmetic ingredients testing
The European Commission’s Scientific Committee on Consumer Safety (SCCS) has published a revision of its guidance notes to provide assistance with testing and safety evaluation of cosmetic ingredients in the EU. The tenth version of the notes,...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides