Iarc extends support for biobanking through MoA
The International Agency for Research on Cancer (Iarc) has extended its drive for greater use of biobanking through a new memorandum of agreement. Biobanks store biological materials for future research, typically providing samples from a very large...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides