Finnish inspectors crack down on safety in mechanic shops...
Finnish inspectors found "significant" problems with chemical safety measures aimed at protecting workers in 68% of almost 400 workplaces examined in October. The authorities focused on 396 small industrial workplaces, car and motorcycle repair...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides