Indoor chemicals exposure model uses toxicokinetics
A project part-funded by the US EPA and the American Chemistry Council has produced a model for assessment of exposure to chemicals indoors that incorporates toxicokinetics. The project scientists say that their "risk assessment, identification and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides