Saudi Arabia enforces strict occupational safety rules
Chemical industries in Saudi Arabia have to comply with new health and safety workplace rules under Resolution No 161238, a law that categorises chemical and petrochemical industries as ‘medium-risk’ work environments. "This is a big step forward in...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides