Rodent inflammation tests useful for poorly soluble particles, says...
Scientists are "many years away" from developing longer-term in vitro studies to model inhalation for poorly soluble particles (PSPs) such as titanium dioxide, according to industry experts. In the absence of alternatives, they suggest homing in on...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides