Turkey implements POPs Regulation aligned with EU
Turkey has enacted legislation on persistent organic pollutants (POPs) which means it is now aligned with European Union rules. The Regulation on POPs – KOK in Turkish – was published in theOfficial Gazetteon 14 November and became immediately...
Sign up for our free membership
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides