Washington state plans alternatives assessment for FCM PFASs
Washington state has put forward its plan for an alternatives assessment forper- and polyfluorinated substances (PFASs) in paper food packaging, bringing a ban on the chemicals in food contact materials a step closer. Earlier this year, the...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides