Canada launches survey into quaternary ammonium compounds
The Canadian government has launched a survey of quaternary ammonium compounds (quats or QACs), which are used as biocidal agents in various applications. It applies to around 800 chemicals. The aim is to collect basic information from manufacturers...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 free articles from a handpicked/curated selection of recent content
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides