European Parliament committee backs third revision to CMD
The European Parliament's employment and social affairs committee has backed a draft report on a third revision to the carcinogens and mutagens Directive. The move, which would introduce limit values for inhalation exposure for two substances and...
Sign up for free instant access
- Weekly news alert to help you stay ahead and inform your product safety
- 3 FREE articles of your choice to read every month
- Unlimited access to regular in-depth webinars
- Get the latest jobs & events email newsletter
- Exclusive free member content, including insightful reports and guides